Monday, May 4, 2009

What is becoming of me?

After going through three papers last week (with one being worse then the previous one), now i'm officially left with one more paper to go. One more paper that separate me from graduating.


But since my third paper has been a hell to me, i dread to think what this coming paper would be. Probably wrath of God? Oh dear...The third paper was absolutely hell to me because i don't know how to attempt it! It's like, what have i read? Why everything seems like can't be applied in?


In the end, what i do is i crapped my way through the WHOLE freaking paper. I vaguely remember feeling the same thing back in Y1S2 where there's a killer paper and majority scored badly which yours truly was one of them. I remembered i crapped through the whole paper and it gets me a freaking C! Now that i kinda feel deja vu all over again so i think this time im really screwed now.


The fact that i always have to rely on munching something during lectures doesn't help a lot here. Nor is the fact that i'd always space out in his lecture, and at some grand time, i actually have the nerve to sleep during his lecture. Now, with all this antics, how am i supposed to sit for this paper then? Even at those rare time that i actually tried to pay attention in his lecture, i don't understand a single thing that he said!



This is just great! In three days time, i am supposed to sit for a paper that i have absolutely no idea what is it all about. Great!



Not to mentioned that i frolicked my weekends away doing absolutely everything other than studying. I think the evil side of me probably planned it this way. Now my rational side of me is screaming "DOOMSDAY!!!!!!!! That's for not studying as i should be"


Did i mentioned that i went to the MPH warehouse sales twice during the weekends? Hahaha i have a wonderful time there buried with all those books and dusts but i really cannot say the same thing for my bro and Snoopy though. They kinda unsubtle-ly dropping bombs telling me that they are dead bored while i'm enjoying myself, they don't find tombs of books and dust anything near amusing. Oh well, boys!


I even had my FYP printed and sent for hard bound. It bloody cost me RM120!!!! Now i'm so penniless that i don't know what im surviving on. In fact, Mother's Day is near, and my penniless wallet is stretched even further by a wonderful idea from bro and Snoopy. They suggested a wonderful Mother's Day gift that's just so perfect except for the hefting price.
(FYI, it is still rather pricey even after divided by three cuz Snoopy gallantly offered to share as well *wink*)



Sigh, but then we only had one mother, don't we? So how can i scale the value of my dearest mommy with cold hard cash??? So i went to the bank to withdraw money today and we planned to purchase the gift later in the evening.


We'll see how it goes later. In the meantime, i think i gotta hypnotize myself to go read my newly bought romance novels for my coming paper.


GAMBATE EVERYONE WHO IS ABOUT TO SIT THE SAME PAPER AS ME THIS THURSDAY!

No comments: