Thursday, May 21, 2009

Teacher's Day!

Sigh! My CPU is not back yet so I cannot upload any pictures for the time being.... Kinda sad...There's just so many pictures I wanna share with all of you..but then...i guess that gotta wait...


Ehem! Now that I have finally upgrade into higher level, I am officially a tutor! Woohoo!


Hahahaha now, all the students have to call me 'teacher'. Ngek ngek ngek...I am guiding the lower level students in their class work and I'm to test their ability. In fact, I have free reign to grade their performance woohoo!!!!


And the best thing of all, I can reprimand students that are naughty or don't respect me. *rub my hands gleefully*



But then again, aside from teaching those students, I am actually also learning along with them. There are just so many things to learn everyday!


You'll be amazed at what children learns nowadays. It is so much in contrast with what I learn during my time. It is just...different.. The level of proficiency is also different. Children's education standard nowadays are so much higher compared to my time.


It is tough to be kids nowadays. Unless you are born smart, or else die trying. I can see how some children can effortlessly do their work whilst some other children are struggling so hard, that they cry out of frustration and fear.

Yup, in my short span of working days (barely a week) I have already seen two kids cried. It's really sad that they still can't grabs the language even after all the trying and hard work and effort put into it.



At times, I think I salute kids nowadays. It is just not easy being kids. Kids two decades ago were definitely having more freedom and fun than kids today.


However, kids two decades ago do not get to travel to Indonesia & China & Australia under the age of six! Nor do they have at least one "kakak" at home to serve their every needs and wants!


Talk about "ho mia" kids-.-" (ho mia = hokkien for good life)


Oh, and tomorrow I'll be celebrating Teacher's Day! Haha I'll be celebrated as a TEACHER!!! How cool is that? Haha I've sorta celebrate Teacher's Day plenty of times back in primary and secondary school, but as the one being celebrated? This will be my first time hahaha!


So what if Malaysian Government fix May 16 as Teacher's Day? My boss however fix tomorrow for our celebration! Haha My Boss, Ms. Lee, coincidently same surname with me, is gonna hold a feast for all the teachers there. Oklar, to be honest I wasn't expecting big luxurious feast anyway, but the thought of doing "noble" thing and being celebrated for it....Hmm sounds nice.... I wonder, in school where most students were forced to perform or chipped in money to celebrate their teacher, how does the teachers feel? Was it an euphoria kinda thing?


Snoopy lamented what a lucky brat I was for I just started work not long and now I'll be able to join the celebration. Haha, well, I agree I am. Maybe it's a small gift from God because he know I still don't have a real proper job yet. So He send me some 'luck' instead. Whatever it is, I am still grateful for what I have ^^

No comments: