Monday, April 27, 2009

Busy Mode

Quite busy recently with finally final's final exam. Haha i am soon a graduate. In mere weeks time i can proudly address myself as a graduate. No more UNDER graduate hahaha...

That is if my finally final's final (Woah, triple F, have a nice ring to it huh?) exam goes smoothly. I don't ask for miracle, but at least make it look tolerable when i go collect my result slips. At least no heart attack for me and my parents will not be wondering if sending me to tertiary education is worth it or not hahahahaha!


So far, I have sit for two papers already. But the really killer subjects are yet to come *cough* wednesday. Yeah wednesday is really killing me because i do not have enough time to do ample revision. Yeah well, i am a last minute study type of student due to my lazy bone in me. Furthermore, i can't seems to remember well if i studied earlier. The effort will almost be wasted anyway so why bother? hahahaha i know i am such an evil and lazy person ^^


Apart from exams and preparation for exams, many things happened. This few weeks has been an emotional turmoil for me and my family. I do not know how to express it now, but give me some time to collect my thoughts and I'll share with you all soon.


Right now my only wish is that i'll won't fare too badly for this final semester exam, and i shall be able to find a job with my result then I'm satisfied. I don't ask for more, just a stable job in this current economic uncertainty.


It is very saddening when my relatives all ask when I'm graduating and what type of job i'm applying for, then they further warn me in a good way that this year it is hard to find job as many companies are finding ways to lay off their workers. In fact, some companies currently frozen their intake of new employees due to the recession.



So it would seems that indeed im graduating at the wrong time. Wonder can i get a decent job? I will not set my expectation too high not to worry, just a stable job for me to at least get some experience rather than staying at home and do nothing (read: rot).




And no, I have not applied for any jobs yet, bummer!

No comments: