Friday, May 8, 2009

A closed chapter of my life

I sat for my final paper today. My finally final finale paper. And thats it. Now my uni life is officially over and i don't have to step into my uni anymore. This a weird feeling im having now.


Mixed feeling.



A part of me is happy that finally everything is over, all the struggles, assignments, cat fights, deadlines and exams...all this are finally over as we are all graduating soon. I don't have to. . . . . . . I don't have to do anything that I always do for the past three years! Wow, what a revelation!



It seems that a chapter in my life is closed, and now I'm about to embark on a new journey to write another chapter of my life. This is kinda scary as after spending years and years of studying, now I'm finally over it and about to venture into working world.


Just like every young people, I always wished I can grow up faster, finish my degree faster and get an employment faster. However, now that the time has finally arrive, I'm not how I thought i would be. I used to think that I shall be ecstatic about being able to finally work and all, but now, I'm not so sure. Suddenly the future ahead seem very uncertain. What am I suppose to do with my life now?



Now, the working world seems very intimidating to me. I do not know if I will be able to fit in. What if I'm the sore one left out? Then again, being able to find a job at this time of economic situation I would count my blessing already. Everyone has been telling me that it's hard to find job out there due to the economic recession.


So how long am I supposed to stay at this stage? Being jobless I mean?


After taking today's paper, I now officially join the category of "Unemployed Graduates". Congratulation!



Oh! By the way, today's paper sucks big time! Well, I mean I suck big time, not the paper. So I don't think I shall fare very well in this paper because I cannot managed to finished it off. And I do mean I cannot manage to finished a BIG PORTION of it off which carry a very SUBSTANTIAL marks with it.



Not only that, today alone i received too many bad news that I think my future will look even more dimmer than as it is now (as if it could but it could) with my CGPA dropping like nobody's business. As hard as I wished that this final results will not damage my CGPA badly, but then,

well I refused to give up hope as well!

1 comment:

~SiMoN~ said...

well.. u can oways choose to skip the working chapter & jump straight into the marriage chapter ma.. hahaha