Sunday, May 17, 2009

Dream

Damn! I was having this fantastic dream and wham! the next thing I know, I woke up. Bummer. Why do all dreams end up like this? Why can't I complete my dream? Even after i continue sleeping, this same dream don't continue anymore wuwuwuwuwu....


Usually, I don't really dream in my sleep. Even if I do, I have the vaguest idea about it. Rarely I'll remember the details of it. And this is one of those rare time. Everything was so perfect, of course until I wake up that's it. It's kinda like the Cinderella story kinda dream, but in 21st century setting in Malaysia too ^^


Haha I shall not divulge too much of my dream or else the dream won't come true hehehehehe (pssst, i learned this from Cinderella cartoon).


Sigh, what we can't have in reality we might as well enjoyed it in our dream no?


I wonder, tonight if I sleep earlier, would I be able to continue back my very own Cinderella dream? At least, let me know the ending lar, or continue the flow of the story? Hehehehe and of course, my charming dream hubby!!!!!!!!


Okay, I shall go to sleep now hahahahaha or maybe not cuz it's only mid-noon now....sigh...




Come to me, my dream hubby, come to my dream tonight~~~

No comments: