Tuesday, May 12, 2009

@ Home, @ Peace

I'm all home alone with nothing to do.


Okay, so maybe not really alone, and not really nothing to do...hehe^^


Right after exam's over, my friends and I head up to Penang and spend our weekend there. Haha, I did some calculation for Snoopy and it seems that every TWO months Snoopy will go back Penang once. This is in huge contrast to two years back where he probably only go back to his hometown two to three times A YEAR. Hahahahahaha if last time his gramps would say "Wah very long din come back liao, we miss you la", now the conversation would likely be replace to something like this instead, "Wah, you come back again ar?Very frequent hor?"


Hahahahahaha.......




Due to time constraint, we didn't manage to do much. Poor Ruth, next time we shall spend longer time there and bring you tour every nook and corner of Penang ok^^


Oh ya, this offer is extended to CCSY as well.....Wait til you come back, then we shall have a road trip again^^ We never been to any trip together before....*pout*



Went to Snoopy's friend wedding reception. Quite fun, not too much different from those weddings in Klang lar. But it seems that they always have a small token of appreciation for all the guests present like maybe mini cakes, cupcakes, chocolates etc. While us Klang people don't really have this sort of things. We know how to save money hahahaha!


But then, wedding photos in Penang is really quite reasonable (read: cheap, but in a good way). Their photos are all quite nice and not those "sei pan" (boring & old fashion studio photos). For the same price, in Penang you can get very good quality photos whilst in Klang, you may still get the most basic if not boring photos.


Snoopy's friend's photo are really cool, with many real sceneries such as beach, garden, waterfall etc whereas in Klang we can only get "studio scene" hahaha. True la, in Penang it's easy to access to the above places as compared to Klang la...So they have the advantage.


***************************************


Lately, i'm addicted to online game. Yeah call me late, call me outdated, but here I am. Me---> online game. In fact, i was addicted right before my final paper (yeah you guess right, my last paper is doomed) *wailed*


It's not that i don't want to stop, or rather to start later after my exam, it's just that at that particular week, this game just have to came out with a new server! OF course everybody wanna be the first few to play new server right? I mean, come on, there's so many advantages takkan lah I should lose out meh? Double EXP lor.....


Hehehe so here I am, engrossed in my new love, online game. If you must know, I am playing Wonderland : The Curse Palace.... new server---> Sagittarius


I like Wonderland because it is cute and colourful, quite like Maple Story. I like games like these, colorful, fun, cute and cartoon-ish. I don't those so called 3D reality games where the colours are all so dull and depressing! That's why I am not interested in Cabal, unlike Rachel & May *slap on the forehead*



Few years back, I used to rolled my eyes (it's very mind boggling you know!) at NKL, Rachel & May for their addiction to RO (Ragnarok Online). Their addiction were so severe that I'm surprise they managed to pull out somehow. Haha but now, I have official join them as I can understand how they feel back then. Though my addiction is not as severe as them, but nevertheless, I understand how online games can be addictive.


Toodles people, I'm off to go find my new love ^^

No comments: