Thursday, April 2, 2009

Finally...

Finally!!!!!


Finally my FYP is done!!! Finally its all over!!!! I have finally submitted my first draft~


Hahaha...eh don't look down on my first draft ok? it is still countable for marks and to me, this first draft is as good as final draft... Hopefully godmom will be satisfied with it and tell me, "You can now submit the final draft. No changes is needed,"


YAYYYYYY!!!!!! ok ok i know i'm dreaming....but i fervently hope so.... save me trouble....


You guys have no idea how much i have sacrificed for my FYP... I was so "engrossed" with it til i fall sick... I have been sick on and off for about two weeks now...on and off....on and off.....


But the funny thing is, i ONLY fall sick at night... that is to say, in the morning i wake up, my fever will be "gone". But when it comes to night when i'm preparing to sleep, my fever will automatically creep "back" make me fret in my sleep. weird right?


I did not went to the doctor because i don't know how to tell him. Because i know when he look at me (in the morning/afternoon) he won't be able to detect any trace of fever in me...He probably think i'm just there for the MC...and feign sick-.-"


So anyway, i just hope my whatever sickness will go away eventually...and make it fast too... i can't bear to be sick anymore.... I believe i've been sick for the whole year's quota....so from now on, my sickness quota for the year should have been fulfilled...so no more sickness for me right??? ^^



Back to FYP, right before i fall sick, i spent RM40 alone just for the printing....so expensive lor printing nowadays....my printer's adapter rosak liao so i was force to print outside...and obviously they charge me an arms and a leg lar.....so now im so broke...and i shudder to think about final draft printing cost, where binding alone would already cost RM24........brrrr



Then as if im not in a horrible situation already, my house telephone line choose to go dead now. So now i can't online at home...well until my line is fix anyway...


Just great...just as i thought i deserve some entertainment after my hard labour of FYP...darn...now i cant even online -.-"



As yours truly write this post in uni, her fever had just relaps the night before... and as she drive today, she realised ONE FACT that she has been pondering for quite some time. This time, she practically tested and proven it too...and the fact is;


SICK PEOPLE TENDS TO DRIVE FASTER BECAUSE THEY CAN'T FEEL THE SPEED AT ALL



it's funny, it's as though one's senses are numbed.....

2 comments:

~SiMoN~ said...

congrats.. finally through with ur FYP.. me still haven't le..

1st draft submission 22/04
presentation starts 28/04 onwards, dunno which day is my turn,

& my hardware stil haven completed T_T

Shenny Lee said...

good luck dude!

you can do it!!! gambate ^^