Wednesday, April 8, 2009

weird feeling

This is weird. I mean, i almost have nothing to do! Well, almost.


I have submitted my crappy individual assignment today. It was so crappy that even I rolled my eyes when i reread it today. In fact, i guess yesterday night i was too tired trying my best to crap that i missed out the conclusion part and some typo error which i only found out after i printed it.


Would have corrected it if not for my pendrive infected by virus in the printing shop earlier. That nasty virus corrupt all my files in the pendrive. Sigh, i think this is God's way of telling me not to change anything anymore. Fate. This is fate, so nothing much i can do there.


Oh ya, about my pendrive, there's nothing important in it actually. In fact just some copies of my work which i still have backups here and there, so no worries there.


Seriously, this feel weird, of not having anything to do. . . . . This feeling is so alien to me that i almost forgot how it feel to be free.......what a bliss~~~


Anyway, since my final's final is drawing near, i think perhaps i should hit the book. Soon. *dread*


I am kinda nervous now because everyone that i know of are talking about future employment in tis and tat company. Everyone has been sending out resumes except for me. My resume is not even complete yet sigh!


This rat race is killing me!!!!! What if i can't find a job upon graduation huh??? How then??? I scared lor.......

No comments: