Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Lack of concentration

I CAN'T CONCENTRATE ON MY STUDIES!!!!!

ARGHHHHHH




It's been two days im in this miserable state. Two full days i have wasted by doing nothing apart from sleeping, watching television and eat. All i do is stare at the notes, but nothing penetrates my thick skull to my tiny lil brain hidden behind. I am in such a sorry state that i think i'm really doomed this time.


I need discipline. I need concentration. I need motivation!



Exam will commence in TWO days time and i'm still wallowing here bout me not being able to study bla bla bla.... I'm such a hopeless! *smack on the head*



Anyone got any good idea about how to make me ABLE to study better????? i think i truly needs it. If there's such thing as "increase attention span pill" I'll gladly swallow it, I tell you.


Yes, I am desperate. I am so desperate that I'm freaking out now pulling all my hairs and the atmosphere around me is highly charged with negative ions.



GOD BLESS ME~

No comments: