Monday, April 13, 2009

Unbelievable!

I'm quite pissed off now.
I can't believe this!


Why is there a double standard??? Isn't it you are supposed to treat everyone equally? Why aren't you being fair and just? Don't you ever learn ethics course before????


I cannot believe that i have to learn this through another person. Why can't you just tell me face to face? E-mail? SMS???? there are just so many methods of communication available and you failed to use even ONE?????


IF i did not approach you directly, are you just gonna act stupid and conveniently forget about it? Don't you know that you are making my life miserable????


The feeling of being left out is really horrible. It makes me feel im not worthy of your attention. I know you are super busy and stuff, but so do I. IF given the choice, I would not ask or beg for your attention. BUT i wasn't given a choice. Neither do you. In fact, You probably chose me for all i know.


Since we were both stucked in this unchangeable circumstances, why not make the best out of it? Just as the saying goes, when life gives you lemon, make lemonades!


Im willing to play my part (i have no choice anyway), so i humbly ask that you play yours as well.


LET US MAKE THIS WORKS OKAY?????

2 comments:

crossbun said...

im not sure if she's gonna read this..
hahahaha..
but yea, im pissed off too..
same boat, remember?

Shenny Lee said...

haha it was not meant for her to read it...just a space for me to rant...haiz let us pray tat our boat will not sink -.-"