Monday, April 20, 2009

Japanese buffet

It's been like what, two weeks since i've been to Tenji with all my fabulous coursemates? Oooo what a lovely time we had there.



that's our table 121-123




Hahaha been lazy so now only i post it up...


Another reason that trigger me to post it up was because yesterday, my besties all went to the famous "restaurant for high class people" a.k.a JOGOYA for lunch!


How i wished i could join them but unfortunately, i have to study as my final's final is approaching (how boring can it be, right?). Approaching sounds too casual. Actually, my final's final is JUST AROUND THE CORNER!!!!! Hah, that should give it more Oomph!


On the other hand, my dad don't print money nor does my backyard grow money tree...Sobs...sobs...Although they have the "Buy 1 Free 1" coupon, but still, it's expensive and i'm kinda broke now with never ending FYP printing and whatnot. I'll just have to be contented with eating three different japanese food for three different occasion in a month. I guess i'll just have to put my feet down and stop there...sigh!


Anyway, can't wait to hear from them of their lunch experience.



ARGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!


I need to stop of this obsession of japanese food!


Here's some of the photos i took back in Tenji.


this section holds all the raw food and mee (soba, udon, etc) not exactly my fav but the ambiance was great! The lighting just nice, not too dim and the decor also minimal but sophisticated. I like!




Here's the hot spot. You'll probably know why. Yeah, it's cuz of all those fresh oysters and sashimi.




the view from our sitting place.





and these are the people i went with. There's eight of us, two's missing from the picture though



Here's the best part, the F.O.O.D.I.E.S.~~~~


My first dish: sashimi, oysters and tofu.

Look at those oysters man! It was really big, bout 3/4 the size of my hand and it was really fresh, juicy and tasty! Add with a dash of tabasco and lime, it taste heavenly! And the sashimi was really good too! Very fresh!




My second dish: Sushi. Variety of sushi.


It was fantastic as well but sushi make me feel full hence leave little room for more great food.





Big juicy crab ordered by Kelvin. Unfortunately i did not sampled any. I don't want to dirty my hand hahahaha





me and Vic : almost like hosts to some food program huh?!





Papaya soup! This was a treasure that i manage to sampled some. It was fabulous i wish i could have more but my tummy can only hold that much sigh! (I tax from Rue&Tiff's hehe because i don't even know that Tenji had a soup section or something) I dunno where lerrr, never see also!



And dessert time! Haha, actually in between there's more but yours truly was too engrossed in eating that she forgot to stop and take some photos, Sorry people.


Let me see what i've missed out~~~ crab pudding? mussels? steam cod fish (which was way fantastic), abalones? tempura? lamb chop? carbonara fish? beef? prawns? Hmmm....... let's just proceed to dessert lar.



Mango cheesecake, Japanese cotton cheesecake & Apple cheesecake

Verdict: Yummy!




Grape mochi, egg tart & cupcake

Verdict: Everything was fine except cupcake which was a bit stale to my liking



Not forgetting, Grape Pudding!!!!



Hahahaha again, yours truly did not take any photos of tiramisu lar, Haagen-Dazs ice cream lar etc. Reason being? because she was too stuff that she can barely move her arms and rummaged through her bag for camera ^^

No comments: