Sunday, January 25, 2009

Those were the days...

TODAY IS CHINESE NEW YEAR EVE!!!!


Today i woke up pretty early to wash my baby car...and darn i just realized that my baby car have quite a few war marks on its body...and my baby car is really not THAT old...Ouch! I guess a beauty treatment for my car soon is in order.


After that, i went to the market to run an errand for my mom. Guess what? i accidentally bumped into someone that i never expected to meet!


My itchy hand checking out some DVD's and suddenly the DVD peddler throw this question to me in chinese, "you were prefect right?"



I looked up, find that i can't recognise his face and asked him if he were from my secondary school i was a prefect in my secondary school days and i guess a pretty nasty one too


He said i used to caught him and his friends (i still don't know who are they) all the time. He asked if i recognize him?


Well to which i just shake my head because i really can't! I'm really bad at faces, you know... In fact, i don't even know which year he was from as he sidestepped the question by simply saying he was not the studious type.



Suddenly i had the urged to laugh out loud. Well, not to his face lar of course! Somehow, it makes me feel funny how i, a mere little me had made an impact in a person's life! AND how they still remembers me until now, which is like at least 5-6 years after.


I'll admit that i was a nasty prefect back then, one that most students hate. But then, should i regret what i did before? I don't think so. I did what i was supposed to do. Full stop.


And when this guy recognizes me, i can't help but wonder, to what extend does my existence carve an impact in his life? Because it seems that i have make an impact in his life, but my can't recall his face/name just seems to tell me that he did not make any strong impact in mine.



Now that i think of it, was he still angry with what i did (whatever that is) unto him before? Is revenge that makes him remembers me? I don't know. I guess i won't be able to find out about it.


I really don't think he will revenge on me or anything like that. Somehow, back then, i was so assured that no matter what action i took on those naughty students in my school, they would not revenge on me. I don't know why, but i just do. SOMEHOW. I knew that those students may be naughty will many disciplinary problems, but they are still humane.



I KNOW that because i have survived 5 years in that school, unscratched. And mind you, my secondary school was nowhere near any top schools in town. My school was easily one of the worst school in town history every year.




AaaaahhhH, what a memory...... *.*

No comments: