Friday, January 16, 2009

MY birthday

Oklar since tomorrow i don't have any class then i guess i'll update some long overdue photos la.

It's my birthday celebration photos. Just a small gathering at here and there...


Yeah i know i should have posted up earlier but then i have yet to get the complete photos. I STILL don't. *cough photo facilitator Lewin cough cough* Here's just some of my own collection.


More of the photos will be upload in my FB....soon. You may check it out there...one of these day.


Enjoy~


my birthday cake








@ Starbucks



Poor my dear, always kena " cream facial". Kononnya can make the skin smoother hahahahaha. No, seriously, he was just unfortunate to be my scapegoat from all those pranks.


Leroy was especially fond of the "goatee"




my another cake, with family








The next day, we went to Taipan USJ for dinner. Went to Naili's (click) because of the ambiance. Naili's was also fondly known as "mamak on the tree". Would preferred to go to their main branch at Sentul, because then we really would have "sit on tree" instead of a tiny pondok. But then, Sentul IS a bit too far. . . . .


Why NKL seems abit emo? -.-"




group pix


After dinner, we went to Pyramid for a drink at Wong Kok. It wasn't an exceptionally pleasant experience because of the bar/bistro besides it that blast the music so bloody loud that i fear my eardrums would explode!

CNY decor @ pyramid


No photos at Wong Kok with me though and the giant milk tea drink because again, i have yet to receive the photos. Down!

No comments: