Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New SEM

Today is my second day of school. Supposedly.


I ended up in Sg. Wang shopping instead. Down!



Well, you see, i didn't intentionally skipped the lecture today because i would very much want to attend the oh-so-important-lecture-that-are-coming-
out-in-the-final-exam
. Yeah i have had such a good luck. Now i'm doomed...


This is kinda like deja vu because i finally see that almost every start of the sem, i will somehow mess up one or more of my timetable. SO, this is not the first time it happened to me. In fact, i can't really pinpoint how many times it happened already.


I have no idea WHY it keeps happening nor do i have the chance to see if it will stop because this is already my last sem.


Today i woke up at 9:30am thinking my class starts at 11:00am and i have ample of time but instead, my class ACTUALLY starts at 10:00am -.-" Obviously i can't make it lor even if i speed all the way i will still be late. Of course, i chose not to go lor. Why put my life in jeopardy right?


So now i guess i will just have to copy the notes from my friends and pray to God that i will not flunk this paper by not attending the oh-so-important-lecture. Sigh...




On a brighter note, today's shopping was a success as i have finally emptied my wallet. Now i'm as broke as a pauper and i don't know how to make ends meet. But my CNY purchase is still incomplete!!! When is my 'banker' coming??? *wailed*

4 comments:

~SiMoN~ said...

ceh.. evrytime oso complain pokai.. las time pg trip said pokai, den go malacca.. now somor can go shoppin & complain pokai again.. wat's nex? haha

Shenny Lee said...

next? erm...no money to buy textbook???

u see, i din bluff u de ler, i really broke d wuwuwu~

~SiMoN~ said...

haha.. ya rite.. if u r trustworthy, snoopy can go climb tree d.. hahaha :-p

Shenny Lee said...

haha wait i ask snoopy c he can climb tree bo blek;p