Sunday, September 21, 2008

CCSY dear...

Yoohoo exam's over!!!!


It's officially holz time!!!! OKla so maybe i have a lot to do for my FYP (which almost equal to zero holz) but still, im gonna enjoy it to the fullest!!! Three whole short week for me to do nothing, catch up on my sleep (i have been deprived of it for too long), watch dramas and animes that its with me for too long as though it belongs to me and or course FYP la hehee...


Hahaha im gonna be super busy in this three weeks to cramp everything in. . . . .




Time flew so fast. It is already Sunday. Only last tuesday we send her off in KLIA, now it's already Sunday. 5 days had passed just like that. She is now settling in Leeds nicely d.


She is Christine;)


Our chi-mui, our best friend, our gang, our family and occasionally Snoopy's beloved play-toy.
(Disclaimer: Snoopy forced me to write this, it is not under my free-will yo??!!! He is behind me when i wrote this-.-)


Christine


It was really emotional to send her off in KLIA...we all kinda dramatic...took many many photos...inclusive of weird photos in hope of cheering her up once she had board the plane and feels bored or sad which i am not sure if she actually does it though



Anyway, although she is far far away on the other half of the globe but still, thanks to the advancement of technology we can practically "see" each other everyday. Virtually of course, using webcam lor!!!


I for one, had set the time differences in my laptop so that we can all find a time to chat hehehe;p

Well, ten months is not too long. She'll come back then. Then we can go eat cakes at Secret Recipe's again just like the old days.


'We' the 7 of us here will wait for you to come back...


Oh ya! i also found out that apparently i have a friend named 'Adam'. 'Adam Chan' to be specific. Hahaha can't wait to see you, 'Adam'

No comments: