Thursday, September 25, 2008

I Baked Cookies!

Actually i thought i'll bake it on thursday but instead, i baked it today.


My bro actually helped in the process haha that's why it is so much more fun and entertaining. This is really once in a blue moon occasion. Normally, it is super hard to engage his help in anything but today he almost volunteered. Almost. It is almost as good as the real thing.



This is the proof!!! This block of butter has my bro's stamp of approval yo!



The process of making cookie dough is pretty fun...mostly done by my bro *clap clap* but then...oh well...it was almost a disaster.

The dough turn out to be quite lumpy hence cannot be made into my favorite shapes (apple and star shape!!!)


Oh Well, i guess i really shouldn't have altered the recipe. I never thought it will have such a big difference ma!!! I mean, i did not managed to get the exact amount of ingredients that i need so i measured some more, some lesser lor...but total amount is the same ma, how i know the end result is not the same wor-.-"


Since no star shape no apple shape (it bears quite a remarkable resemblance of love shape teehee!) i can only make it into a boring shape, round. So my almond cookies now looks like Rusk but in smaller scale. Hummph...


Nestle's Rusk with flavours



To make up for the not-so-interesting shape, we made a batch of cookies in that are not so conventional. Haha it is the product born out of my bro's creativity. It is really very cute de lor. See edi sure will make you laugh de haha...



Despite how it may look like, it still taste great. Really! I have tried edi. Smells wonderful lor i tell you...OK, so maybe there are a few cookies that are overcooked it become darkish, but just a few only lor i tell you. Really just a few only!!!! Majority turn out nicely ler...


No picture will be posted of my miserable cookies. They deserves more dignity than this. I can see that some of you are laughing now. Stop belittling my cookies!!! They are edible!!! Edible, i tell you!



Perhaps i should hold my thought of making cakes next . . .My newly bought hand mixer already spoilt on it's first task.Bother! i think that thing kinda overheated or something because i saw sparks of fire ler then i quickly switch it off. Scary man, i was so afraid that my whole house will blackout ler. You think i can bring that thing back to the shop and ask for exchange? Wei i just bought today ler, where can so fast kaput de? They sell me lousy thing ar??? i want my money back!!!

No comments: