Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Im so sick!

Final is coming!!!!

I am supposed to study non-stop for my final exams which is due next monday. I am supposed to race with time. I shouldnt be wasting any time away because every second is crucial.

And i just have to fall sick at this time. Down!

As a result, i slept the day and night away. Just when i cant afford to wasted anytime, i had to fall sick now. Of all time, now, when time is my biggest enemy. Sweat!

Monday is a killer subject~~~ I am so doomed now.

I need a lot of miracles now!!!!! Help~!



*********************************
Correction: I did not just slept one day one night, i actually slept three day three night straight in a row!!! GOSH!! Why me?? Why NOW???

Why la fever and flu keep bugging me??? Go away!!! I dont want you!!!!

No comments: