Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Before/After

Im sorry i haven't been updating my site regulartly. This has been quite a busy week for me. Busy with studies...busy with exams...busy with friends' gathering...and of course busy with sending one of my closest friend to KLIA, as she is going to UK to further her study.

As of now, she is safely on her plane on the way to Amsterdam. It is really a very *sobs* emotional time *hic~ hiccup* for me so let's talk about other things for now.


As per request, i have uploaded my pictures before my haircut, and of course after. This is also one of the reasons why it took me so long to update my site because i couldn't find any suitable picture to upload!!! Gosh!!!

So i guess that means that i haven't been taking enough photos of myself...Hmmm perhaps i should ss more? So you guys out there cannot say i keep taking photo lor, cuz i don't have enough photos ok???

NKL, so now you know why i keep popping my face in front of the lense lor. I don't have my own digital camera mah, so each time i see someone holding a camera, all i can do is pose lor ;p

Or else hor, i'll risk having none of my face in any of the photos lor. How can??? Hahaha even Win says it is normal reaction ler. So now i can pop my head in front of cameras without hesitation d hehe *blink!! i see green light* ;p


Oklar, here are the pictures.....tadaa!!!

Before

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

After


Hahaha oklar i guess you can't really see much of the differences because both photos were taken at night. Sorry lor but i really can't find a better picture... Never mind, from now on i will work on taking even more photos of myself! This is a promise!!!

3 comments:

~SiMoN~ said...

haha.. 1st of all, thanx for being so guai.. i asked den u terus do d.. haha..

short hair not bad ma.. i dunno it's bcos d way u posed or it's bcos of ur hair, u look more chubby d.. hahahaa.. (eh? or u memang chubby d bcos of eating too much?? hmm....)

Shenny Lee said...

....... im speechless..... die lor now i have to puasa d lor??? wuwuwuwu....hmmm i think muz be de hair la...so layered...den mebbe de lighting oso ler..;p

~SiMoN~ said...

or mayb is the person herself le? haha.. no need puasa la.. actually ok 1 not much difference oso.. jz wanna tease u.. continue eating lo.. haha