Thursday, September 11, 2008

New haircut

I went and get myself a new haircut today conveniently dismissing the fact that its exam week and im supposed to stay at home and study. Anyway, today i sat for the second paper, CSA. Oh well, i don't think i did well since i don't even have enough time to actually finish it. But then again, creativity was never my forte. Creativity always turn its back on me and probably stick its tongue at me. OK! so im hopeless in advertising...sobs...

Anyway, back to my haircut. I finally decided to cut my hair short for good. OK lar, not short la cuz im worried that i'll look horrible with short hair and then my hair hor grow ever the slow wan so i can't take such a big chance la in case it turns out wrong, what am i supposed to do? stay at home under the bed one whole year and never gonna meet anybody ever? tsk tsk tsk...too risky.

So i thought im going to cut my hair to shoulder length. Its short, but not too short so in case some slip ups i can still tied up my hair and pretend nothing happen...So i went to this hair salon with my gal friend and i told the hair stylist that i want my hair short.

Guess what? after like 40 minutes, my hair is still not short. Why? Because my hairstylist thinks that i should have just keep my lock. He says that with my face feature, i wouldnt look good in short hair, even if it is just shoulder length. He suggested i perm my hair instead if i want a new hairstyle. Not only that, he also said that i shouldnt have bangs because i wouldnt look cutie enough like those la~la~muis due to my height (which is very mediocre, i assure you). After he uttered this sentence, i was too humiliated to tell him that i have had bangs for like, the last TWO YEARS. My friend was like laughing so hard beside me...

Now that i thought of it, this isnt the first time i have been told that short hair doesnt suits me. I kinda recalled another hair stylist also rejected my request to cut my hair short somewhat last year. Oh well, i guess i really have to keep my hair long after all. So you people out there, don't challenge me to cut my hair short la. You think i don't dare izzit? I tell you, is my hair stylist don't dare lor, not me hahahaha.

So now, my hair length is more or less the same as before, just slightly shorter la or else it wouldnt be called haircut la right and more layered, to give my hair more volumed. I did not take a picture of my new haircut, soli, lazy la...you'll get to see it when you see me haha;) There isnt much of a shock element anyway...too bad snoopy, i know how much you look forward to it...

4 comments:

~SiMoN~ said...

say only new haircut.. photo le?? tak dak ka?

Shenny Lee said...

hahaha no time la...now exam week...let u see live de not gud meh? hehe;p

~SiMoN~ said...

haha live de gud... but when wo?? recently oso din com out yam cha.. better post 1 in ur blog.. cincai take 1 photo of ur own den post it can d la.. haha

Shenny Lee said...

haha ur wish is fulfilled d la;)