Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Thick headed

I cannot understand why some people are so thick headed to a fault?


I mean, it's not like people never advice them or what, in fact constantly give advice and reminder lor. But still, why can't all those words make sense to thick headed people? Why can't they take people's advice? WHY????? It is for their own good ok?!!!


I'm trying my damnest not to give up on such people because I know, if I give up, then they are lost cause for sure. However, these type of people is really challenging. Is like, they are trying their damnest to kill me too!



Why can't they just accept their mistake, learn from mistake and move on? Instead, they make even worst mistakes if that's possible. Apparently after one costly "lesson" they have still not gain anything from it. This is how thick people's head can be. Thicker than a wall!




I wonder when only can they grow up and learn to be humble and patience? Why is it that there's so much "fire" in them? How only will they learn? Is it the only way for them to learn is though the hard way? Where they themselves have to suffer the impact from their own action directly?


God please help!!!! Please help to enlighten such thick headed people!!!!!!

No comments: