Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I dont wanna grow up!

I detest growing up!


I detest having to making decisions in life!


I detest all the complicated issues revolving growing up!


I detest the pressure from society!


Most of all I detest being at crossroad!!!!!!!




I hate to make "the best" decision in life. Because I won't know what is "the best" option. The game of "what if" will constantly played in my mind. Having made decision A, I can't help but wonder, would Decision B be better?



I hate the fact that why when there's something I wanted badly is not reciprocating?? (at least now they still aren't, but finger cross!) Things that I half heartedly want/don't want are finding me???


How much longer should I play this sort of sick game? How much longer should i torture my poor sanity into thinking, should I wait? or should I just grab the first opportunity that's been thrown my way?


As if that's not bad enough, now I have to contemplate about the issue of chances! Chance...chance is like gambling. You'll never knew what would happen. That's why people say "take your chance"



Arrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!



The bottom line is, SHOULD I OR SHOULDN'T I???


WHAT SHOULD I DO??????

2 comments:

~SiMoN~ said...

wei.. u don grow up, u cannot pak toh 1 le... den nomore snoopy in ur life edy lor..

Shenny Lee said...

haha den i choose to selective grow up lor...haiz life is so complicated!