Thursday, October 1, 2009

stupid me!

ARRGHHHHHHH!!!!


I am utterly mad at myself now. God just take me with you now....Take me, I might as well die on the spot now.



I cannot believe my stupidity. How can I be so stupid to do such stupid mistake? Now my life is ruined...Totally ruin! I might as well go die now...sobs..


My mistake is so embarrassing that I do not have the guts to tell anyone for I myself also can't bear to think of it. However, i realised my stupidity a scant too late, and nothing can be done to stop it.


Nothing. Nothing can be done to erase ir. I'm doomed now. Branded on the forehead, a "stupid, idiot failure"



No I'm definitely not ok. But I don't want to talk to anyone about it because it is darn humiliating.



It's ok, I'll suffer the consequences myself. I'll bear it all alone for this is what i deserve for the muck i made.



Yeah I know, serve me right, ain't it?


I'm doomed!!!

3 comments:

~SiMoN~ said...

wat happened o ?

Shenny Lee said...

hahahaha....unspeakable stupidity...

Shenny Lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.