Saturday, September 5, 2009

Korean Wind

Finally I have a free weekend all to myself. No special plans, no strenuous activities no nothing. Just a plain simple weekend for relaxation and do nothing.



Finally, the busy month of August is over and now, the calm and peaceful September is here. Time really race past us fast. Very fast. And we can't seem to grasp it in our finger, no matter how hard we tried. Time moves so fast that it started to scare me.



Oh well, what to do? my obligation to the society and my family is not done yet. I have quit my job in the learning centre so now I'm in the midst of looking for other job opportunities. Only, I've been too lazy to move my bums. So now I'm not only jobless, I'm penniless too.



Job = Money. and I need both of it desperately. Sigh, this is the cruel side of society.



On the contrary, now I'm hooked on watching drama. Specifically, now it's blowing Korean wind. I have manged to distance myself from movies and dramas for such a long time (I think throughout the period of my uni life) and now it's back again. All this happens because I stumbled upon a particular Korean Drama (quite old de) in YouTube and I've been cooking this drama over YouTube for the past few days.



Now, I've gone to the next level. I start researching for more Korean dramas that suit my taste and I'll try to DL it instead. Watching over YouTube is quite annoying sometimes because it cuts at every 10th minutes.



Anyone got any sites to DL dramas/movies? Please do share with me as I don't use BIt Torrent hence Torrent files are of no use to me.

3 comments:

~SiMoN~ said...

use thunder.

download thunder, den go to www.dygod.com download the shows that u wan lo.. but it's all in chinese la d wordings.. haha..

Shenny Lee said...

sweat-.-"

means no use to me oso...haiz..

~SiMoN~ said...

haha ask snoopy d/load for u lo..