Thursday, September 10, 2009

Retail Therapy

Wahhhhh don't I just love shopping????


Went shopping spree today with mom and bro....for a change, we opted for KL's most happening Golden Triangle Area.... and we barely managed to cover two shopping complexes hor...


Retail therapy really does wonders for a person lor... I was exceedingly happy with my loots. Can't believe what a bargain I had. I've managed to reached my set target almost effortlessly. Of course, if money is not a factor, my loots shall be even greater. Well, since I'm on a tight budget, I can only get what I can afford (read: affordable bordering on cheap stuffs).



Loves my loots today. It's exceedingly rare that I'll get that much loots in a day cuz according to my mom, I'm darn picky. However, today everything seems beautiful and pleasing to the eyes that I managed to grab them without much hassle^^ Oh FYI, I got me self 2 shirts & 1 black skirts, oh and also 2 pairs of shoes *bling bling*


Only a small hitch. I've laid my eyes on a beautiful pair of court shoes that's absolutely gorgeous on me, but they don't have my size. WTH????!!!!!! Pik Chik betul!!!!!!!! I'm so sad... I've finally found a perfect pair of shoe for me but they don't have it in my size! All also my big feet fault huh!!


I'm someone who always have a hard time finding shoes de lor. My mom always says that I can walk every shopping complexes for a whole year but can't get myself a pair of shoes. It sounds dramatic at first to me, but when I think bout it, yeah it kinda holds the truth in it lor. So my mom secretly fears going shoes shopping with me, I know;p



So since I can't get me self the perfect pair of shoes, I did the next best thing.


I bought me self TWO other pair of shoes to compensate on my heart ache. Revenge is sweet isn't? *wink wink*

No comments: