Sunday, August 23, 2009

August

There's not a weekend in August that I am free. Each week, something is bound to happen and hence occupied my weekends. So much so that I've, or rather we have dropped our regular routine for time being.


Not only that, This month itself I've attended THREE Convocations alone. And this had really cost me a bomb! My wallet is stretched beyond limit just by buying flowers and soft toys for graduands.



Let's see what I've busied myself with.


On the auspicious date of 08/08/2009 marks the day of MY convocation!


Thanks guys for coming and making it one of my most memorable day. Love you guys, muackss! Thanks for the flowers and gifts. Most of all, thanks for being there and let me share my happiness with you guys^^




The date 8th August is so auspicious that it is also the day of my friends' convocation in MMU (Multimedia University). So the sad part is, many people cannot attend my convo because they certainly can't be split into half isn't it? Crucial time like this and Doraemon is nowhere to be seen so he's no helper, sigh!


However, on an unsual request by Mr. Simon Wong, I've tried my best to salvage the bleak situation. And I sure hope he'll like it.



TADAAA~~~~~


haha, how, Mr S.W? satisfied bo? ;p




Next, on 12/08/2009 marks the memorable date for my friend, Leroy as it was HIS convocation!


photo credit to Rachel




ON 15/08/2009, it was my darling's Convocation. It was a truly grand moment thanks to everyone who was present to share his happiness. On behalf of Dr. Lim, I convey my thanks to you guys for coming and not forgetting those flowers, presents and most of all, the SNOOPY gifts that he'll cherished for life. THANK YOU!!!! It was really generous and he loved each and every gifts he received to bits ^^




Apart from attending convos, there's also those luncheons and dinners to attend. Thanks to all the bosses who generously treat me to meals after meals of delicious food. I have those extra kgs to prove how sumptious the food was^^



Currently, I'm in a midst of organising a trip to somewhere cooler, preferably hill side for the coming weekends. If everything goes well, I'll be off on another roadtrip this coming saturday, YAYYYYY!!!!! *finger cross*




All in all, the month of August is a busy month for me. ESPECIALLY weekends^^

5 comments:

~SiMoN~ said...

hahaha.. wei, u really did it r? but how com i was so far away 1? i vr memalukan u la now ?? :-p

Shenny Lee said...

walao eh....appreciate abit la...very hard to find such good looking guy double body for u de ler...some more one wearing tux, hard to find ok? -.-"

~SiMoN~ said...

hahha... okok.. THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCHHHHHHHHHH !!

anyway, tat photo looks creepy.. XD

Shenny Lee said...

hey, look on the bright side, it makes u look "outstanding" ;p

~SiMoN~ said...

=.="

eh lee yoke leng, u put my face so tiny.. how does tat make me "outstanding" ??