Monday, June 1, 2009

One step at a time

Had my first interview in a long time last friday. It can hardly be called an interview since there's practically no conversation going on. That is to say, there's no Q & A session going on. Instead, I was there to do some tests and filled out a job application form.


Then now, all i have to do, is wait for their call. IF they do decide to call me, after seeing the tests results haha...


I wasn't prepared for any tests actually so I doubt I'll fare extremely well. But then, let's just cross fingers and hope for the best.


After seeing the company, I was quite satisfied really. I kinda like the working environment there. It's really not bad. No toll and I believe the traffic there should be more forgiving then Subang or PeeJay. Nearer to my house...what's more can I ask for?


So far, the only drawback that I can think of is food. From what I've glimpse of, there seems to be no makan place around. Unless they have a cafeteria, else it means that even for lunch I have to drive. Although it takes less than 5 minutes driving distance to the nearest shop lots which are bound to have some makan place, but it seems like a hassle to me. I guess, I'm not used to the idea of purposely driving out each and every time for lunch.



But then, no point in thinking so much now, it's not like I've got the job or what.



Back to present, I've been upgraded again. Haha short of using the word "promoted" which it seems like but not really, I am now able to teach higher level students. Of course, still got two to three levels yet before I'll reach the peak. One step at a time...



I was told, with each advancing level, I'll get a salary increment. I so hope this is true. After all, I can really do with some extra money. God knows, I'm short of cash now.

No comments: