Wednesday, June 17, 2009

CONVO

Received a letter from Uni today. It's bout CONVO. YAYYY!!!!!!


There's a long tiny prints of details which I find it confusing and can't be bother to read it word by word from front to the back, duh! I think a simple phone call to any of my mates would be faster and more kind to my eyes.



Well, from what I gathered, my Convocation Ceremony would be held at Wisma MCA (like, what else is new?) on the first week of AUGUST!


Like, what the hell? All these years our Convo were always the last week of August and now? a change of President brings a change in Convo date as well?



Damn! @@.... First week of August! I can foresee now that many people would have their convo around that time too. I'm sure some of our other's friend's Convo would fall on the same date which means, we cannot attend respective Convo. And if that's not bad enough, our mutual friends would have to split to attend everyone's Convo.


And there's so many people graduating this time of year *whined*



Double Damn!


Of all thirty one days in August and IF Snoopy's Convo just have to fall on the same date as mine, it would definitely be triple DAMN!!!!




Anyway, just to repeat myself, my Convo would be held on 8th August 2009 at Wisma MCA, Jalan Ampang. Time I really don't know. It is 730am for me, but for all friends out there, I think 930am should be alright, no?



So, anyone coming for my Convo???? ^^v




p/s: a subtle reminder, YOU better be ^^V

9 comments:

Shenny Lee said...

buwhawhawha~~~~

U serious ar??? damn! I tot tat day only ur Bday jek...now both oso Convo....less fun d lor lidat...

Haha Snoopy tat one I still finger cross weh....

~SiMoN~ said...

haha.. seems like after our convo only can meet up & congrats each other.. eh not bad ma, den v both wear on our robe & take photo at somewhere out of our convo place.. haha..

how's snoopy's convo? stil unknown?

Shenny Lee said...

hahaha can can! negotiable^^

snoopy's convo is expected to be one week after ours...u wanna go? at bangi there haha^^

~SiMoN~ said...

hahaa.. if i got no work den i ma go lo.. u fetch ya.. hehehehehehe

Shenny Lee said...

hahaha actually i oso dunno how to go...my transport oso might got prob hahaha^^

~SiMoN~ said...

haha.. ke ke don wan fetch me hor.. no heart den don ajak ma.. :-p

Shenny Lee said...

haha apala...i really dunno how to go ma ^^

~SiMoN~ said...

oh.. u dunno how to go onli hor.. i kno ma.. u jz come out with ur car can d.. i b ur navigator hehe

Shenny Lee said...

haha u sure boh? u sure i can de lor ngek ngek ngek;p