Sunday, June 14, 2009

Unexpected discovery

School holidays were a crazy time for me. Since it's holidays, every students are exceptionally free, they, or rather their parents will flood their kids at my work place. Last thursday was the worst of all, the place was so crowded and noisy that I thought I was in a mad circus! So many students that we don't even have time to go to the toilet. What a day.


Workload is piling up and things get messier. Hopefully I did not lead them astray...



On another note, I met a HOT guy!


I mean, he's really cute. He's quiet and aloof, but in a good way because it suits his character. Not that I know his character or something because I have not spoken to him but that's not the point. His looks portray intellect and sensibility. His aura spells quiet charm that seems to attract moth to fire. Well in this case, I'm the moth and he's the fire.


His casually stylish dressing just all the more make him more charming and distinguish. His hair which where slightly wavy is like inviting females to run our hands over it. His slow but steady stride just oozes confidence and maturity. His tall, lean frame is just right. Not overly thin, not overly lanky. Perfect!


Oh man, what a gorgeous hunk he is! And the best bonus of all is he is splendidly rich. Or rather, his parents are super loaded! Don't you think he had it all? He had charm, brain and money! And I swear he's very much real!


However, we were both two different world apart. As stylish as he is, I'm very much a plain Jane. He speaks an impeccable English while I speak a barely coherent Manglish. After SPM, he went straight to Aussie to further study, and had been staying there ever since. As for me, I haven't even been to oversea. Bummer!


He will be back in Malaysia during holidays for visiting whereas I will be working during holidays to gain some $$$. He's so worldly while I'm like an ignorant frog. Being anywhere in the same room as him also makes me inwardly cringed in shame and inferiority.



Oh did I mentioned where I've met this charming boy? At a most unexpected place ever imaginable to meet cute guys. At my uncle's home.


During his funeral.





And he's my cousin that I've only met a couple of times in my entire life.




What a shame.



I'm drooling over my relative -.-"




Haiz, lucky for all girls out there that might be his girlfriend and eventually, his wife.





No comments: