Sunday, June 7, 2009

My boring life

Nothing extraordinary is going on in my life now, which explains why the lack of updates here. But then again, another bigger culprit would be due to my laziness. I guessed I've reached the height of laziness imaginable.


Nowadays, my daily routine would be wake up, clean up, eat lunch, go work, come back from work, bathe, occasionally eat supper and go to bed. And so the circle repeats itself the next day.


Yeap, that's how dull my life is now. Of course, whenever I have any free times, I'll play online game. Ha ha ha... yeap, a boring life Im'm leading now. Nowadays, I don't even surf the net much, nor do i check on FB as regularly as I used to. My life now just revolve around the game I'm addicted now.



As for my work, everything was fine. Everything was the same. I can now guide higher level students hence, higher stress lar. What if I teach wrongly? Shame on me isn't it? Well, what to do? I guess I was just one of those who knows the answer, but don't know how to explain WHY to the students!


The explaination part is killing me!!!!


Besides working part, my health part is also ok. Hahaha, nowadays, from our usual one regular badminton session a week has now increased to twice a week! Look how serious we take our exercise?


Yeap, we are striving to lead a healthy life here omit the facts that after each workout session we will go for a makan session or drinkie session to "restore" our energy


Oh! a sad news to share with all of you. Remember bout my previous post about me having to go for interview? The HR dept of that company had called me and they are interested to hire me hence they were calling hopping to set up an interview session. However, things just did not work out because they have an immediate vacancy but yours truly is otherwise engaged with another company at the moment.



As a mere mortal, of course the idea of straight accepting the job and to hell with my current company now had crossed my mind. But alas, I'm a rational person and I know where I should place my priority despite how gloomy it may be. So to bad, it's their loss hahahahaha..... oklar my loss as well.



But on the bright side, they say they'll leave my application open, so perhaps in the future, when they need people they might remember me???? Hope so!

No comments: