Saturday, December 6, 2008

Value of grass

Do you know that grass can be sold for USD420???!!!!!


Maybe not your average backyard grass, but the grass that were cut on the Bird Nest Olympic stadium in China. Yup, those grass that were cut on the night of the closing ceremony of Olympic in China. OF course, plus a model of Olympic torch made from some left over steel that framed the Bird Nest stadium (unused left over steel).


Packed nicely in a clear box, the combination of the unused left over steel model Olympic torch and some grass, it is expected to fetch over 2,900 yuan.


Isn't this unbelievable? I mean, would you part with your hard earn money (a whooping USD420 no less) to buy some grass?


Grass would still dried up and withered no? Well, maybe the grass has been stepped over by Yao Ming and Beckham for all i know but then, USD420????


Well, maybe that's just me.


Since they are preparing like 10,000 boxes of those thing, i am sure some better-to-do people than me will buy it. I think. As a souvenir. *cough*


Click here if you wanna read the news






Say, what if i cut my own backyard grass and sell it at a fraction of that price, like RM420, would anyone buy it? If anyone is interested to buy my grass, please email me;p

No comments: