Sunday, December 14, 2008

Updates...

OK people i am not dead yet...but barely surviving...still.....


Haven't got much time to update blog due to exam's coming, next tuesday heck, as if i was actually busy reading ANYthing


So i was busy with a number of things non academically related obviously which i will find a time to blog it out once after my exam...so let us just wait and see...


After exam, i will be heading to Penang, like again! Penang is heaven of food galore right? So i think it is just right that i pampered myself after all the hardwork, sweat, and tear that i sacrificed for these exams...or maybe the lack of it I am so need a treat...My body can't take all this suffering anymore *sobs*



BUT this time, i will drive down to Penang myself!


Yes, you read it right the first time. I AM DRIVING DOWN TO PENANG FROM KLANG MYSELF. thank you


Am quite excited about it coz i never drive long distance before. The longest i drove was from some R&R in Perak to Sungai Buloh Restoran Jejantas. Bout 2 hour journey. and i must admit that my back was killing me then so tired lerr



And i need to bring my car to service this monday to make sure that my car is in tip top condition to drive long distance. Hehehehe Snoopy will be waiting for me in Penang. And my bro of course. How can i go play and have fun without him??? I am a good sis ok??? Really.

4 comments:

Dearest Ling said...

SHENNY, i'm going to Penang too on Wednesday morning by flight. When are you leaving to Penang? Maybe we can bump into each other*wink*

Shenny Lee said...

eh gurl, im leaving on wed morning too *glee*

ok ok we set a time to "bump" into each other at "somewhere" ok??? *wink*

~SiMoN~ said...

ooo.. com penang rmbr bring my souvenir o.. or u wanna buy again here oso nvm haha..

Shenny Lee said...

aiya i come back d only saw ur msg! too late;p