Tuesday, December 16, 2008

On the road

Exam's over! Yayyyyyyy!!!!!



I don't want to think about it anymore. I knew i did badly for this paper (badly as in horrendous i assure you) and i know my future looks even dimmer now. Really hate it when i overheard some people (especially those i don't like) brag about how easy this paper was, how unexpected it would be this easy, how not challenging and tough at all and those craps! I wish you will just shut up!



On a brighter side, i will be on a road trip for the next few days yayyy!!!!


Looking forward to the challenge of road trip to Penang YO YO!! I am driving down YO!



Alright, i shall go sleep now. Gotta wake up at the ungodly hour of 6AM as i plan my journey to start at 7AM...reach Penang by lunch time - p.e.r.f.e.c.t.


*toodles*

No comments: