Friday, December 5, 2008

Twilight

OK i am back to earth, back to reality.


Despite how i raved about the movie Twilight, i gotta be fair and admit that the movie kinda sucks. Now before you aim all your claws at me let me explain first! Keep your claws away ladies...



Twilight, has a very good story line. But, when it was portrayed on the screen, it kinda lack some oomph factor. The movie was rather average and the impact just wasn't that great. However, the actors and actresses are all super cute and sexy (especially the Cullens) Hence, i guess that kinda make up for what the movie lacked off.



The rating i'll give 5/10. HOWEVER, due to Edward Cullen *squealed* i'll add 2 points more, become 7/10.


Now see what i mean? This movie was a HIT due to EDWARD CULLEN!


Yesterday when i watched that movie in the cinema, my hands were practically on my face all the time while i 'ooohhh' and 'aaaahhhh' every few minutes not to mentioned giggling like a dumb school kid. I was attracted to the actor, not the movie. And i believe same goes for many girls out there.



On a brighter side, the soundtrack was not too bad! But then, i think Robert Pattinson (Edward) is not ready yet to change his career to singing. His songs were....errrr....sucks not my cup of tea?



I have the Twilight OST already hahaha so if anyone want it just drop me an email! I'll gladly share it with you.



As i was saying the Cullens were cute, here's some of the pictures i googled from the internet. I am still indecisive of who's more good looking...hehe



Our bad guy hero, Edward Cullen...

our hero, Edward a.k.a Robert Pattinson?




Edward and Bella going to a prom: sweet





What about Jasper Hale?

I think he is just so sensitive and sweet





I really think Jasper is cute, delicate kind of cute





Or what about Emmett Cullen? Edward's brother? Ain't he cute as well?



Emmett has this boyish kinda look.
Reminds me of high school jocks...




Oh all three of them is so cute! Didn't i warned you guys that the Cullens are hot?! Here's a couple more pictures for you to feast your eyes.



L-R: Edward, Alice, Jasper




The Cullens





One of my favourite scene; the baseball game

5 comments:

nuclear said...

finally.. sumone commented that Twilight is not a very good show.. to me, they waste alot of time looking at each other without a word... n wasting alot of time lying on da grass lookin at each other again with saying anythin! lol..

n i find their script is kinda lame... eg: when edward showed bella wut happens if he kena da sunlight.. i tot he'll transform into some i dunno vampire look but.... haih...

"you're so beautiful" (Bella, 2008)

like wth right? hahahhaha.... n some other conversation they have too... aihh~~~

Shenny Lee said...

hahaha true...its kinda below my expectation too...juz that they have leng chai to make girls go crazy...


but i heard the book is not bad though...as i find the story line is not bad...will give the book a try someday haha;)

nuclear said...

yahh... my frenz said da book is good.. way better den da movie.. but im lookin forward for the next one.. ^^

good luck tomolo ya! =)

Christine said...

got leng chai to see can edi la..hehehe..

Shenny Lee said...

haha true true..that's the whole point babe!