Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Result's out...for real

My result was out today. My result for last sem's exam. My result for Year 3 Sem 1. My result in committing suicide soon.


Bwawawawa!!!! I hate exams!!! Why do we have to be graded by exam score of our intelligence? Which stupid idiot decided one day that those who can memorized the whole bloody text book and vomit it out during the exam paper word by word is the "smart" people????? Tell me who? who?? WHO????

Those who's brain capacity is slightly more limited like me are the "stupid" people la now??? Eh not fair lor!!! Everyone is born with different brain de ma...Some use left hemisphere more some use right hemisphere...Gimme a break ok??!!!! This is so unfair *sobs*


I never thought i'll did this badly. At least not this bad. This is beyond bad. This is worst! Im so gonna die now.


I should have spend more effort for the papers...I should have read more...I should have!!! I should have!!! Now i cant help but think "what if"??? sigh!


And no! I'm not gonna tell you my result so you can forget about it! You may be laughing and gloating like nobody's business now but i don't care.


Go on.


Laugh all you want.



Gloat all you might.


I don't care.


I just wanna disappear and hide from this cruel world that judge people by their exam result's score.


Bwawawawawa leave me to my tears *crying pitifully*

No comments: