Monday, October 13, 2008

First day of new sem

I skipped my first class for this new semester.



I DID NOT skipped it purposely nor intentionally, but it just so happened i ter-skip it. It was unconsciously done.


Last friday i went back to uni (yes it's still holz n i was actually back at uni before lecture starts-_-) and i copied the timetable for this new sem. Oh well, you ask why we need to copied down the timetable?

Because my uni is not so high-tech lor, like some uni that i've known of which will send the personal timetable to each of the students lor. At my uni, YOU have to go and COPY down your own timetable.

So, if no one from your tutorial class copied it prior to the 1st day of class and tell you, YOU you yourself have to be at uni before 8AM and check out the timetable and copied it. Now you ask why must before 8AM? That's because to prepare in case your class actually starts at 8AM on monday itself lor. if you found out by then that your class starts at noon or there's no class on monday at all despite you being there so early, oh well, god bless you


OK now back to my case, i did copied down the timetable. But on my timetable, i only saw there's one tutorial on monday, which is 2:00-3:30pm. I did not, however, see that there's a class before this; at 10:00am-12:00pm. I only knew of it at 11:45am, when Mary called me and say, " what happened to you?" kuakuakua~


So this is how i ended up skipping one class; the first class at the start of a new semester. Herr herr herr. . . . . . talk of what a bubble headed i am. I'm totally a blur case. Probably gone case as well...


As i know, this is not the first time it happened to me. I remembered vaguely that this same scenario had happened before... I'm not sure of which sem, but i think i had missed out some classes at the begining of the semester before of slip ups just like this.

Talk of deja vu!



Hahahaha i even remembered once, i almost missed out my final exam as well! I made a muck out of my examination timetable thinking that supposed paper is in the afternoon and i happily went to a reunion party the night before but the paper is actually in the morning! Luckily Venny smsed me and corrected me. Or else, errr let's not divulge into the pass anymore.

But then, nontheless, i did not do very well for that particular paper as you might have guessed.



OK so i have skipped classes at the begining of a new sem. Big deal! It's only like the first introductory kind of lecture right? No big deal isn't it??? Herr herr herr....


What a way to smart my new sem!

No comments: