Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Its all about the money

money money money money~~~ money~!

Suddenly this jingle is stuck in my mind. I found myself keep repeating Donald Trump's "The Apprentice" show jingle. Sounds familiar? Hahaha now does this jingle stuck in your mind too?;p


And i remember many years ago, one particular Malaysian hop-hop/rapper band also sang a similar song which the chorus part goes something like this -

my my my my
what makes the world go
high high high high
every women wanna
buy buy buy buy
it's all about the monay monay monay~~


I forgot the name of it so i did some googling and voila~ the song is 'monay monay' by Poetic Ammo ft Reefa.



I remembered growing up listening to Hitz.FM (then just HitzFM) and Poetic Ammo was really hawt back then. I lurve their songs! Oh did i mentioned Poetic Ammo is local?



Anyway that was like ages ago and it's beside the point.




What i actually wanted to say is that money is practically everything now. Everywhere we go and everything we do requires money. Money is very, very essential. Money helps in one way and also many many other ways that allow us to lead a better life if you know what i mean *wink*


Just today at my campaign meeting this afternoon, the whole meeting practically revolves around the issue of budget, cost, sponsorships which simply spell, m.o.n.e.y !!

Money is so important to us that we go to the extend of measuring whether the money is coming out from our own pocket or we dig it in someone else's pocket. And of course, the latter is less painful haha;p


Money is the root of all evil, or SO they say. True. But then,


as one old Chinese saying goes, "money is not everything, but without money, there's nothing".




Agree?

4 comments:

~SiMoN~ said...

money is not everythg, even without money, there are stil credit cards.... :p

Shenny Lee said...

haha im a poor student wif no salary slip so i dun have credit card(s) lor;p

n now i dun even have cash hahahaha;p

~SiMoN~ said...

nvm.. u "yan" few mor yrs, wei da can afford u dozens of platinum cards d.. haha

Shenny Lee said...

few more years??? hahaha i dun think so....more like few decades more *.*!