Thursday, January 27, 2011

Weather Today

Hello everbody! Today's topic is - Weather.


Lately the weather in Klang Valley is so unpredictable. Normally, when it is close to Chinese New Year, the weather would be hot and sunny all day long. But, right now the weather is gloomy and and the sky constantly threatened to pour.


Not only are the clothes on the line not drying properly, rainy day makes the traffic congestion highly unbearable as well. Gloomy grey sky makes your spirit down as well.


Let me share with you the epitome story of unpredictable weather that I have just recently experience it for myself.


Sit back, grab a cup and enjoy. . .


This afternoon, my colleague and I went to SS2 PJ for lunch. In the midst of luncheon, it rained.


Fine.



We waited until the rain stopped and once it did, we quickly foot the bill with every intention to walk to our car which was parked nearby. We just managed to step out from the eatery shop and two steps later, it rained again. On us.


Not some pitter patter rain, but pouring type of rain. Imagine our comical expression as we dashed back into the shelter of the eatery shop. I'm sure we had this bewildered look on our face as we contemplate our ridiculous situation.


We were wet and I am sure we looked pretty ridiculous for all the patrons there. Seriously, this is really unexpected. It was fine and the rain had stopped..... until the moment we step out from the shop then the sky suddenly pouring rain again without any warning.



Then, less then 3 minutes later, the rain practically stop again. Like, is this a prank or something? Did we just got wet for nothing?


The employees there are symphathetic with our plight and they offer us umbrella. So sweet of them. Despite their food is just so-so, but their service is definitely worth 5 star!



So here you go. My story of the unpredictable weather. I'm sure at this moment I am more than qualified to talk on this subject


LOL!!!

No comments: