Thursday, February 17, 2011

omo omo...dasi? wae?

I have exactly one month and counting before D-day arrives. Of course I am very excited and totally can't wait for the day to arrive. Nothing can stop me now^^


However, despite that, my mood is slightly dampened by some offhand remarks from friends or relatives alike. I can understand that why older generation uncles aunties don't understand nor agree with me. But people my age? Why they don't understand me either? Why? There's no generation gap already, so why the remarks?


Seriously, to this day I receives lots of remarks that sounded very ignorant. Frankly speaking, why are there such ignorant people around? Naturally, they don't mean it in an evil way yada yada yada....but still...it's a party pooper ya'know?



Despite me saying I will not be bothered by those ignorant fools, but I am slightly pissed off. Not that I should care, but still, can't say I like it.


Seriously guys, if you have nothing nice to say, might as well don't even say anything right? Just close your big mouth shut and world peace~


p/s: a quick korean tutorial for ya! Dasi=again, Wae=why

No comments: