Monday, November 16, 2009

Randomly chosen

WHOOT today I saw a car with car plate "WTF 98xx" Haha only the other when I saw a car with car plate of "WTC", I was wondering will it be WTF??? Snoopy say sure won't have because it's acronym is so universal hiak hiak hiak....but guess what? there is ler, WTF??? Heh heh, what's the first thing that come to your mind when u see WTF car plate?

World Taekwondo Federation? Heck! Who are you kidding? Please hor! *eyes rolling*


On another non related note, there's something I want to highlight too. Everyone knows how much I adore playing FB game rite? Specifically Cafe World lor.




So while I was waiting for the game to load, I browse through la all the ads at the side bar etc.... Guess what I saw?


Jeng Jeng Jeng....


I saw this!!!



I mean? WTF? This is from an educational institution of higher learning which I supposed is in London or at least promised a UK degree? WOW their England must be very powderful! (a joke in case you don't get it)


Just great! One of the "best" educational institution in London this MOI is (Unheard of MOI college London lor in my whole life). OH please go study there, I am sure you will get many "oppertunities" to improve your powderful English.


(double click to enlarge)

IF this ad is by any other people, I wouldn't have bother really. But by an institution that claimed they provide "distinctive" higher education?


WOW!

Great. Just great! Makes one wonder what kind of "pathway" do they open?

No comments: