Sunday, November 8, 2009

My life lately...

At last it's weekend. At last I got some time to myself. Been busy with work for the past 2 weeks that I hardly got time for anything. Well, it's not exactly that work has taken up all my time. It's just that every time after work, I'm extremely tired and lack energy. Therefore I don't have time for anything because I hardly got any energy to get going.


I don't know what's wrong with me actually. Nowadays my routine are basically go work, off work, back home eat dinner, bath and then sleep. The cycle repeats itself again and again. That's my life for the past two weeks. Yeah, real dull and boring.


SOMEHOW, my energy has been sapped away by dunno what. I'm just feeling tired and sleepy all the time. I hope this is just a phase will pass. My thought is that this is because my body has yet to adjust to the working life. So I hope that in days to come, I shall be ok again. I mean I'm at my early twenties yet my body feels like its at late thirties. HOW CAN?

I want to feel young again! Where's all my youthful energy gone??? I DEMAND YOU TO COME BACK IMMEDIATELY!!!!


Oh on another note, I have finally touch up my blogskin so now it looks more presentable. Many thanks to Dr. PC (NKL) for his help because I am html/java coding retarded.


Overall, I am very happy at where I am now in my life. This few weeks have been real challenging to me but I'm learning to cope, and cope well if I may say so. I am still learning and of course there's still many more things for me to learn but I'm anticipating that as well. I hope I can be good at what I'm doing . Finger cross!


Currently my computer in the office is quite cacat-ted hence I can't really open many "wonderful" programs. I fervently hope that the management would really consider changing my PC to a better ones immediately. Honestly speaking, that piece of junk really gives me lotsa craps at work. Even after the IT technician reformatted the system, but still the problem persisted. It still auto-restart whenever it feels like it-.-"


So boss, I beg you, please gimme a new PC ok???

No comments: