Thursday, November 12, 2009

Emo corporate lady

To date, today is my worst day in corporate world. Today, everything went haywire and I'm thrown to an emotional roller coaster ride. Technically, yesterday is the start of my nightmare. I wonder, would tomorrow be the end of my nightmare? I fervently pray so.


You see, being a middle person sux. Big time! Just take today for example, I have been "f" by THREE different sides of people. All pertaining the same damn issue! Damn, time like this makes me hate corporate world.


One give me the lecture of life, another one dictates my life, the last one... don't even go there. Sigh, I would have thought that since today my boss went outstation, I would feel more free and...well, free? But then, today I'm emotionally spent that I hardly got the energy to even crack my face and laugh.


Life is tough. I see that now. Working life is no fun. I'm experiencing it first hand now. So God help me, please make everything okay again. Okay? I beg you?


On a brighter note (though I don't feel any brighter at all), rumor says that I'll be getting a new computer tomorrow yay!! *throw confetti* My current office computer is so cacat-ted that on average scale, it'll auto reboot 4-5 times a day. Which means, if I forgot to save my work every 5seconds, it'll probably be gone and voilaa! I gotta re-do again.



That sounds fun isn't? NOT if you have to redo the same damn thing for THREE times in a row!


Let's welcome my new playmate tomorrow~~

No comments: