Sunday, November 15, 2009

Hair-Do

I just had a hair-do today and I'm pretty happy with the result *smiling ear to ear* The end result is worth every penny spent. However, in order to achieve this result, yours truly have to endure uncountable physical torture.

Now my hair is sleek and smooth, as if I did rebonding treatment but nah, not rebonding la. Me went for a "hair smoothing" treatment instead because previously, my hair looks like a lion mare -.-"

The whole process is similar to hair rebonding treatment but I supposed the chemical gluey cream they use is different. They assure me this "cream" is much more expensive than those of rebonding's ones. I don't know la if they got "hao xiao" me or not but, I am satisfied with the end results so, all's well.


The whole process was quite an express one as it took me bout two hours only (The last time I did rebonding, it took me 5 freaking hours). Partly because I said I was in a hurry and I need to be here and there by appointed time. The lady stylist was kind enough to speed everything up for me to a time, there's FOUR stylist doing my hair at the same time to save time! That moment really make me feel like a celeb star or something because there's a mob of hairstylist doing my hair lolz!


However, the process was less fun. It was excruciatingly painful actually. Imagine your hair being pulled in four different direction? Ouch! I can't begin to imagine how much hair have I loss today. Wonder if I need to pay a visit to Yun Nam haircare already? lolz...


I supposed there's a truth in "no pain no gain" philosophy. After all, there's plenty of girls out there who are more than willing to sacrifice their life for the name of beauty. I may have not reach that terminally ill level yet, but I can still bear some minor torturing in the name of beauty too.


The stylists must have had a fun day snickering at me behind my back today because, throughout the two hour ordeal, I think I've shown more than enough facial expression than I would have normally shown in the whole of 3 months. I thought I did extremely well by not screaming, punching or kicking anyone. Don't you think so?


*me love me new hair do, teehee*

No comments: