Saturday, November 29, 2008

All turns out well in the end

Year 3 Semester 2 is officially over yesterday...well, minus the exams i mean...without realising it, this short semester is over. The pass 7 weeks was like...i dunno, it kinda slip passed through me without me realising it. OMG!!! It's exam time again!



ERrrr....let's not go there...let's talk of something else shall we?


Let's see, oh ya, yesterday being the last day of the semester, our lecturer gave all of us the feedbacks for all the campaigns...Sadly, i wasn't in the lecture hall. I know, i know, it's such an important session and i missed it! Sigh...i'm pretty sad about it too *watery eyed*


You see, i wasn't able to make it in time because i was late. Now why was i late? I was doing my FYP all night long till almost dawn. So i was super exhausted and hence overslept! *bummer*


By the time i reached uni, (without breakfast or brunch) i still didn't make it. So i have to sit outside waiting till she finished her "session" then only can i go in and see the remarks given by all tutors. Not to mentioned, take a lot a lot of photographs with my campaign members! *weee yippiee*


Lucky enough that quite a number of people brought their camera as mine, heh..the battery exhausted within a few minutes. (sorry lor i don't have time to recharge my battery ma, i was busy with my FYP remember?)



Speaking of the campaign, the night before i had sent out an email to everyone suggesting that we wear our campaign tshirts for last round of photograph session. Only ONE replied my email. Hence i was very worried, thinking this will not worked out *sobs*


But i don't want to admit defeat so easily hence i put it in my Facebook status and hoping others will noticed it and...well make it a success of course! God willing, quite a number of them noticed it and the reply was more than favorable.


Still not satisfied, i even PM those who was still online in MSN (that time was past 12am, quite late) and remind them to wear our campaign tshirt plus get them to spread the news to all their friends. I even SMSed to some of them!


Hahaha see how gung-ho i was with all the tshirts and photo session thing? Hehehe i'm quite proud of myself ^.^v Didn't know i can achieved it.


On that faithful day, 70% turn out wearing the campaign tshirt! YAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! i was more than happy because the results is as good as it can get! With such a short notice, i'm sure the news won't be able to reach ALL people, but most, is good enough for me ;)

Initially, i thought it's gonna be just a handful of us wearing it-.-"



P/S: this wearing campaign tshirt thingy was first done by the seniors (Breast cancer group) and later adopted by EL group. Thanks to some nice EL members that share this idea with me so that i can share it with all my campaign members as well! Good things are meant to be shared ain't it?!

No comments: