Monday, November 17, 2008

I am free...not quite

Woohoo!!!!


I am finally a free girl after today!



Haha (1) my campaign was over last wednesday (no more constant worries, tension, stress of the uncertainty of what if~~~ or deprived of sleep) (2) my assignment was handed in last friday (no more editing and compiling and doing 'table content page' god that was so tedious) and last but not least, (3) my presentation was over today!

YAYYYY!!!!!!!!


(1) turn out to be great...of course with its fair share of hitch here and there la...but at least leaves a very deep impact on most people and it is our hard work ok? I am so proud of our campaign that i chose to forget about the 'hiccups' and concentrate on the brilliant part... it would seems that many people were practically betting that we would fail this time around (like again!) but guess what???

WE HAVE MADE IT THROUGH! ALL OF US WORK TOGETHER TO MAKE THIS CAMPAIGN A SUCCESS! WE DID IT GUYS! THIS IS TO ALL OF YOU~~~



(2) well, after all the last minute editing in uni, i think it was worth it...though i think we still did not managed to do it exactly like the way our tutor wants it, or rather, expect it, but hey, we did out best! and that's what matters, isnt?? so i'm happy too hehe!


(3) the presentation has come 'hiccups' here and there but overall it was okay. I mean, i gotta admit there's flaws and errors but then at the end of the day, we are just human and humans make mistakes.... Nothing too serious that was unrepairable though...I still think we did great...we are on the right track... well i guess we just need to wait for the results to be released then we will know how we fare isnt?



Oh ya! I've gotten back my quizzes results today! Guess what? I did quite well on the first quiz! Yayy!!!! Haha that was unexpected but it was an opened book test and i just copied everything in kuakuakua~...

The second quiz though i did not fare as well. In fact it was quite bad that my happiness for the first test quickly evaporated once i saw the second quiz result. This time no books are allowed so...it explains how 'smart' i am eh? kuakuakua~



Oh and i am not free actually. Although i wished i am and i still will procrastinate as usual i still have my FYP in pending mode. Sigh! Gotta hand it in next week... I just hope i will be able to finish it on time....


Please GOD i beg you, make me stronger and resist all evil temptations in order to finish off my FYP...


*yawn*

No comments: