Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Mushroom soup

Last week yours truly had a craving for mushroom soup out of a sudden (you'll know by now if you have seen my facebook status haha) and Snoopy graciously volunteered to make it for me *yippie*


So ended up we went grocery shopping for Campbell's can mushroom soup and somehow landed ourselves in bangsar village heehee don't ask me why it's a long story....sigh!


That night, Snoopy cook mushroom soup for me lor! See, he can be so nice isn't he? He did all this while he was sick!!!!! He was down with fever, sore throat, and flu...He called it THE "3 in 1 package" sick... and he has been under medication ever since...poor thing hor??


Poor my dear as he has been sick for numerous days yet still take the effort to make mushroom soup for me just because i had a craving for it out of a sudden...*touchy...teary-eyed d*


sickly dear making mushroom soup



despite sick, sempat pose lagi!




done! tadaa~~~ prepared by Snoopy





delicious ne~~


Haha thank you dear, it was absolutely delicious ^.^



p/s: this post is like, dedicated to crossbun haahahaha. A request from Snoopy ^.^ jangan marah ye~~

No comments: