Monday, April 2, 2012

My Progress @ Work

I have been working for a week already. My relationship with my colleagues are getting better as well. In the beginning, I have not make much friends but today, I see a vast improvement already. My social circle has grown bigger and bigger already. Which is definitely a good thing.



I mean, making friends is better than making enemy. It make me feel less lonely lol;p At least now I got more people to chat with me so I feel less boring.



So far, work was uber boring! The first few days there’s intensive training for us newbies as well as a plant tour. That was good because it feels that there is something to do. Subsequently, there’s nothing else to do.



My immediate superior did hand down some customer for me to follow up but then, they weren’t really active. I was also given some databases to mass mail but that’s pretty much about it.



I finished off everything and now sitting in the office with nothing concrete to do. So I spend my time doing some reading and and reading and reading. It gets so freaking boring that I keep yawning every few minutes.

To make things worse, IT man has yet to set my computer to the internet, which means I can’t even go online!!!!!



There’s really nothing I can do lor seriously. Although I can’t say I’m very familiar with my company’s product but still, it’s really boring here…



Everyday sitting in the office doing nothing. Listening to MP3…..urrggghhhhh it’s really no life here in office man!!!!



I wanna work!!!! Else I’ll get so mushroomed that I’ll get lazy -.-“



Not that I’m any hardworking to begin with!


2 comments:

idyllrain said...

Intensive training + plant tour is boring? :P

Shenny Lee said...

lol...u get me wrong...the training and plant tour was awesome actually^^

i specifically enjoyed the plant tour most!