Sunday, April 11, 2010

Broke and sick

Yours truly is now broke + sick. I wonder which is worse, broke or sick?

This month alone, or more accurately the first week of April, yours truly had managed to spent ALL of her salary already. And she still have bout 20 days more to go before her next pay check due. Sobs.....how am I gonna make ends meet this time????

Before you start to reprimand me for my spending habit, please note that all the money spent was well worth, despite being a little steep, that's it. And everything just have to pile up at one go, so convenient -.-"

First of all, yours truly had bought an insurance coverage finally. Along with medical card, this insurance scheme has taken two third of my meager salary away. The last portion of my salary goes to my baby car.

So happened that my car service is due this month so after the regular check ups, it is found that there is some "problems" with my car's front absorbers (actually it's known already that something is wrong, but it's just yet to be determined). Needless to say, it's time for a new pair of absorber to join my baby. Ka-ching!

As if that is not bad enough, my car front tyres has reach its limit, and time to go as well. Ka-ching! New tyres means money spent. Oh yeah, by this time, my wallet is definitely bleeding not to mentioned my heart is also bleeding love.

So, in short, all my salary is gone already. God knows the remaining balance of the month yours truly is only to survive on bread and plain water alone.

Oh! and did I mentioned that that's not the end of my car problem? Apparently I still need to change something more then only my baby is consider in tip top condition? That will cost me another 300 bucks and that will just have to wait until next month. Because no matter how, I will not be able to vomit 300 bucks right now.

I am now still trying to figure out how to pump petrol when my money runs low????


No wonder I fall sick....

No comments: