Friday, October 23, 2009

updates of me so far

My life has been exhilarating recently. There's so many ups and downs that I almost thought this isn't my life! This is somebody else's life or this is something we only see in the movie. But well, no this is my life after all. Because every time i wake up, everything is still the same.


I really wanted to change my cacat-ed blogskin however Im totally hopeless in codings and html etc. My blogskin is so cacat-ed that Im embarrass to people who come and read my blog. Don't worry, I'll try to fix it a.s.a.p. Now the problem is finding someone who reads html thingy^^


Went over to Penang last weekend and had an intensive training in stuffing food in my tummy on an average once every two hours. That's calculation base on average, however, at times it could only be a half hour gap before we stuff in the next meal. This is the time we actually consider eating is a torture. What to do? we had limited time to spent in Penang YET we wanted to taste all the nice foodies there. Afterall, Penang is famous for its variety of delicious food.



Every time we go to Penang, we surely will stop by at Ipoh to eat their famous Tauge chicken rice (Ngar Choi Kai). We usually rotate between two famous shop, either at Lou Wong or Onn Kee.. Honestly speaking, I'm getting bored at this routine. Is there anywhere else we can stop by to eat? Any suggestion people?



That practically sums up my week. Nothing much too exciting or out of the ordinary's happening. Other than the fact that the writer is kinda troubled with a lot of things to thought of. Things like decision making which the writer hates (because she scared that she might make the wrong decision). So yeah, that's all for me.



For now.

5 comments:

~SiMoN~ said...

Eh, pg really got so many thgs eat meh ?

Shenny Lee said...

kenapa? tak percaya ke?;p

yalar..this time go eat at many places we never been b4;)

~SiMoN~ said...

oh really ?! tat's wonderful..

mind do a complete list here ? hahaa :-p

Shenny Lee said...

haha i mind lor;p go ask snoopy yourself la cuz i oso not familiar with the roads all-.-;;

~SiMoN~ said...

haha... aiyo... u vr bo sim 1 la...
don so lazy can anot