Wednesday, July 22, 2009

titleless?

Helllooooooo
I'mmmm Baaaaaaackkkk!!!!!




I've had my graduation trip at last!!!!


After spending 5 days at Phuket, I'm officially exhausted. Vacation, is a tiring activity, my friend.


All in all, I'm pretty happy with my trip. In fact, I'm glad that my trip partners are all great people which made this trip all the more fun. I couldn't ask for more. The success of a trip is highly dependable on who you travel with. And my travel partners are all great people!



The weather was awesome, the food was great and the enjoyment was high. We were pretty lucky throughout our stay in Phuket, it's sunny. Despite that now is low season and also monsoon seasion, there's practically not a drop of rain felt. phew!



And my tanned face and body is the proof of how much I've enjoyed the sun, sea and the beach there. In fact, I must have over indulged in it that my skin has developed a sort of infection which in my hypothesis, is credited to 3S: sun, sea and sweat. Now certain parts of my limbs, neck and face's texture are a bit rough, protuded small dotty bums which are mildly itchy. I don't know what it is and I don't know if that's normal. I just hoped that it would go away. And go away fast!




More photos will be upload soon, after I've collect all photos. Those photos taken from big chunky SLR camera are yet to reach my hand. So stay tune. You will be the first to see it!

5 comments:

~SiMoN~ said...

haha.. finally had ur graduation trip huh.. not bad.. now u bcom so dark for ur convo d.. hope v stil able to spot u in d photos later.. haha

Shenny Lee said...

hey dont rub salt in the wound la wuwuwu~~

i now desperately trying to "whiten" myself back hahaha... any remedies? special concoction?

now each time my mom look at me, she will sigh, and lament how "tan" i am -.-"

~SiMoN~ said...

haha.. dai sei.. so many place to choose, u pin pin chose to go phuket.. seik dak ham yu dai dak hot.. u man man whiten urself back la.. hahaha

Shenny Lee said...

haiya, tat time tot convo is end of august as usual ma, manatau ur buddy prof chuah go change de date to early august wor???

supposed got enuf time to salvage my complexion de, manatau ur buddy ruin my perfect plan lor-.-"

~SiMoN~ said...

haha.. boh bian.. u kno la, he from mmu ma. mmu convo oso on tat day, so he wanna fight with mmu lor.. i oso cant help it le.. he so degil.. hahaha :-p