Monday, July 13, 2009

"Perfumed" Bag

I have yet to pack for my coming long overdue graduation trip. And yesterday I've finally muster my lazy self to start getting things ready (not pack stage yet). So I get mom to take out my red-chio traveling bag.


Having been stored away in a box for so long, it surely gets musty so I aired it out. To speed up the process, I even thought of a brilliant idea of putting my car Ambi Pur perfume inside my bag, hoping the perfume would make my bag smell nicer, faster. (Don't ask me why, it just seems right at that moment!)



BIG MISTAKE!!!


It never occur to me to tell mom about it so mom accidentally "moved" the bag from the original position and so does my "perfume". And so there goes my Ambi Pur leaked into my bag and make my whole room smell SOOO much nicer.



The worst thing is, NO ONE even noticed something is amiss!!!!


Mom actually asked my bro, "Eh, you spray perfume is it? Smell so nice lar", to which my bro replied, "Nola, got smell meh?"


. . . . . . . .



Til I come home from work and "realized" that my room smell extraordinary nice, on instinct, check on my bag. And sure enough, the "nice" smell comes from there.


So after wiping the excess oil which also doesn't help much, I make it a point to make my whole house smell nice too, by lugging my bag to the living room and let the "fragrance" evaporate everywhere...



Now I don't have to worry about smelly bag make my clothes stinks, my clothes for sure are gonna stay "fragrant" for a long time. In fact, I think my "perfumed" bag will have the nicest smell amongst all the luggage that there might be.




Now, since my clothes wont be smelly anymore, I think I can concentrate on how not to make everyone faint from my "perfume" which might be abit overpowering.



Good luck to me-.-"

No comments: